4K 4X1 MULTIVIEWER
- 4 HDMI inputs, 1 HDMI output
- Supports 4K@30Hz 4:4:4
- Supports HDCP 2.2
- Seamless switch between 4 input ports
- Auto Scaler in each source input
- Supports audio embedding and mixing
- Supports audio de-embedding
- Auto-switching at single window
- Cycles through the windows from A to D by swap buttons
- Resizes the windows in 3 different sizes
- 16 pre-defined layouts for multi-view
- Supports up to 4 customised preset layouts
- Multiple control methods, including an assignable front panel, IR remote, web GUI and RS232 port
The SD-MV-CM41 multiviewer is designed to display multi video inputs onto one display. It features four HDMI inputs supporting up to 4K and one HDMI output with resolution up to 4K as well. It also provides a line input, 1 mix input, 1 SPDIF output and 1 analog output for audio processing. It is extremely flexible and seamless switching capable multiviewer making it perfect for applications such as broadcasting, security, boardroom, TV studio and so on.
SD-MV-CM41 multiviewer supports auto scaling to enable images to be sized and positioned anywhere on screen. They support a wide range of creative layouts, including split, side-by-side, picture-in-picture, overlapping windows and even in a solo view for full screen viewing of any single source. It supports up to 16 pre-defined layouts and up to 4 pre-set customized layouts making the system management extremely easy.
Control is quick and comprehensive on SD-MV-CM41, it can be controlled using buttons at the front panel, the remote control, RS232 commands, or the fully featured intuitive web GUI.