G Series Video Wall Controllers
- 8 HDMI 2.0 inputs with embedded audio
- 8 HDMI 2.0 outputs with embedded audio
- Supports 180 degree rotation
- Supports up to 4K60 4:4:4 inputs
- Supports up to 4K60 4:4:4 outputs
- 8 analog audio inputs and outputs
- Supports audio embedding for outputs
- Supports audio de-embedding for inputs
- Independent 8×8 IR Matrix
- Supports video wall capabilities
- Supports picture in picture effect on video wall
- Supports scaling on outputs
- Supports presentation switching capabilities
- Custom pre-set layouts for both matrix and video wall modes
- Supports seamless switching • HDCP compliant
- EDID management on each input/output
- Adjust Display settings such as Contrast and Saturation remotely
- Controllable via IP/serial port
- Controllable via front panel buttons
The G88 video wall controller accepts up to 8 HDMI inputs and displays them on 8 different displays, each with a resolution up to 4K@60fps. G88 not only allows the user to display a single input across all eight screens, but also to display different input videos onto different screens working like a matrix switcher.
In addition to the video wall and matrix switching capabilities, the G88 can act as a presentation switcher as well – enabling the user to assign audio from the embedded digital audio input or analog audio input to the output. This makes the G88 a great solution not only for digital signage, broadcasting and security, but also for meeting and conference room.
The G88 Controller can be easily configured via IP/serial port connection to a Windows based PC, running the management software, from the front panel of the unit, or through 3rd party controllers. The Windows based software provides a user-friendly GUI, greatly simplifying the system configuration. G88 controllers can run standalone without the connection to the control PC, once configured.
The G88 video wall controller accepts up to 8 HDMI inputs and displays them on 8 different displays, each with a resolution up t