G Series Video Wall Controllers
- Four DVI-I inputs with embedded audio
- Four DVI-I outputs with embedded audio
- Supports both analog and digital inputs/outputs
- Four analog audio inputs • Four analog audio outputs
- Supports video wall capabilities
- Custom pre-set layouts for both Matrix and Video Wall Modes
- HDCP compliant
- Customizable OSD
- Exporting and Importing OSD Settings
- Presentation Switching capabilities
- Supports audio
- Fanless design
- Each Output supports resolutions up to 1080p Full HD and 1920x1080p60Hz
- Adjust Display settings such as Contrast and Saturation remotely
- Controllable via IP/serial port
- Controllable via front panel buttons
- Adjust the position of the screen remotely
- Lockable power supply
- Supports both Progressive and Interlaced video signal
The G44 video wall controller accepts up to 4 HDMI/DVI/VGA/CVBS/YPbPr inputs and displays them on 4 different displays, each with a resolution up to1080p@60fps. G44 not only allows the user to display a single input across all four screens, but also to display different input videos onto different screens working like a matrix switcher.
In addition to the video wall and matrix switching capabilities, the G44 can act as a presentation switcher as well – enabling the user to assign audio from any of the 4 embedded digital audio inputs or 4 analog audio inputs to any of the outputs. This makes the G44 a great solution not only for digital signage, broadcasting and security, but also for meeting and conference room.
The G44 Controller can be easily configured via IP/serial port connection to a Windows based PC, running the management software, from the front panel of the unit, or through 3rd party controllers . The Windows based software provides a user-friendly GUI, greatly simplifying the system configuration. G44 controllers can run standalone without the connection to the control PC, once configured.