G4K Pro Creative Video Wall Controllers
The G4K Pro stand alone series video wall controller is the perfect solution for eye catching digital signage displays with its ability to support audio and any degree rotation on each output.
- 4K HDMI input
- Four HDMI outputs
- Custom pre-set layouts
- Call up pre-set layouts via 3rd controller
- Call up pre-set layouts via iPhone
- Call up pre-set layouts via control PC
- HDCP compliant
- Supports audio
- Unlimited daisy chain expansion feature supports gigantic video walls
- Fanless design
- Each Output supports resolutions up to 1080p Full HD and 1920×1200
- Lockable power supply
- Supports any degree rotation on each individual output, to enable unlimited creative video wall layout
- Output image overlapping support for edge blending projectors
- Bezel Compensation for all types of displays provides accurate display of the image
- Controllable via IP, allowing remote configuration
- Arbitrary up and down scaling
- Supports arbitrary crop of the input content and upscale or downscale of cropped part
- Programmable Input EDID provides customized input resolution and frame rate
- Supports both Progressive and Interlaced video signal
- Supports dual Ethernet ports for daisy chain setting
The G4K Pro standalone series video wall controllers accept a single 4K input source and divides it across up to four displays, each with a resolution up to 1920×1200 @ 60Hz. Each output supports rotation of any degrees. Each output is also able to crop the original input content arbitrarily. The resolution and frame rate of outputs can be upscaled and downscaled freely for all sorts of applications. In addition, whenever the input signal includes embedded audio, the G4K Pro is able to support audio output. This makes the G4K Pro the ideal solution for eye catching creative video walls, where audio is also required.
G4K Pro controllers can be easily configured via IP connection to a Windows based PC running
management software. The Windows based software provides a user friendly GUI, greatly simplifying the system configuration. G4K Pro controllers are able to run standalone without the connection to the control PC, once configured.
G4K Pro controllers support all popular outputs, including LCD, DLP and LED displays with its perfect frame lock on all output channels, along with projectors for edge blending applications.